Become a Jayhawk Journalist
Our graduates are adaptable, entrepreneurial professionals who are leaders in the digital world. We are excited to tell you about our program and show you around, so take our virtual tour now and then schedule an in-person visit.
Schedule a virtual visit
Interested in meeting with our Recruitment Coordinator? Just complete this form to schedule an individualized Zoom appointment, phone call or in-person visit with Himée Kamatuka. You can also e-mail email@example.com or call 785-864-7620 with additional questions.
KU online: Here are some more options for you to tour KU virtually.
Learn more about the J-School
• See a list of our courses
• Learn about all of our student media organizations
• Talk to an advisor — email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Talk to our career coordinator — email email@example.com
• View the J-School's diversity plan
• Read the student Honor Code
Choose Your Degree
► MSJ: Thesis track, Lawrence campus
► MSJ: Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) - for working professionals, Edwards Campus
► MS/JD: Joint degree in journalism and law
► MSJ (online): Digital Content Strategy