Our agency client is actively seeking a Social Media Manager to join their team in a full-time capacity. In this role, you will work collaboratively with the Social team lead to develop tactical initiatives and serve as the social media SME for internal account teams and external clients.
You will manage a team of junior staff monitoring workload across multiple projects along with taking a hands-on approach to social listening, running paid ad campaigns, reporting, and implementing best practices for social media.
- Conduct social listening research + glean insights from data, then present findings to social team lead, account teams and clients
- Collaborate with other SMEs and educate peers on social media
- Build & nurture strong client relationships and find organic opportunities for growth within current initiatives
- Serve as the subject matter expert and project owner of social media strategies and tactics for clients
- Keep clients up to speed on social media trends and technology and, overall, support their marketing objectives within the pharma industry
- 4-7 years of social media experience
- Agency experience a huge PLUS
- Hands-on social media proficiency - third-party management tools, social listening platforms
- Strong understanding of paid media and how it integrates with social media marketing strategies
- Understanding of the role influencers play in the social space
- Ability to work well on a team, multi-task, problem solve, and delegate to junior staff
- Strong verbal & written communication/presentation skills implemented within a highly regulated industry
- Strong project management skills for self and team
- Proficient understanding of social media analytics and ability to spearhead related tactics
- Pharmaceutical/healthcare experience a huge PLUS
- Experience coordinating influencer programs a huge PLUS
This is a full-time opportunity requiring periodic travel.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org