Social media intern (Kansas City, Missouri)
Assist social media department by creating and posting creative content, and asset creation.
• Work with the social media department to maximize client social media platforms
• Skills needed: knowledge of trends in social media, specifically Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest
• Starting date: January 2020
• Time commitment: 10-12 hours a week
• Schedule: flexible
• Compensation: class credit available
• Email resume and links to any social media sites currently managed to Suzanne Petinga Gragg, Vice President of Public Relations and Social Media, to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Gragg Advertising
Gragg Advertising is a full-service, strategic marketing and advertising agency focusing on data-driven results and direct-response marketing located in the River Market District of Kansas City. Our services span brand development, creative culture, inquiry aggregation, cross-platform media campaigns and digital marketing and social media. Recognized by Forbes as a global leader in SEO/SEM and social media strategy, Gragg helps clients excel with integrated marketing.
Gragg was started in CEO, and University of Kansas J-School graduate Greg Gragg's basement in 1993. Filling every role from copywriter to media buying, Greg was a one-man band until he finally hired an additional person the following year. From working solo in the basement to a staff of nearly 50 in the River Market District, Greg still isn't afraid to get his hands dirty with his "all-hands-on-deck" mentality. This has engendered the loyalty of a number of staff who have been with the Agency for over 10 years. We are always on the lookout for fresh, eager staff who want to work hard and have fun while doing it.
Address: 450 East 4th St., Kansas City, MO 64104