The school provides up to six semesters of financial support for Ph.D. students. The generous support package includes:
- 50 percent graduate teaching assistantship, with an additional scholarship award.
- A minimum salary of $17,000 paid bi-weekly over nine months, paid through normal university payroll with customary deductions.
- $4,000 scholarship paid in two installments each year.
- Assistance in paying for insurance. You will receive the university’s 75 percent contribution toward health insurance coverage, if you need it.
- 100 percent tuition waiver for fall and spring semesters.