Digital regional manager for Rocky Mountain Region (Denver, Colorado)
Entravision Communications Corporation is a diversified Spanish-language media company with a unique group of media assets, including 53 television, 48 radio stations and more than 100 interactive properties. Our media assets are strategically located in fast-growing and high-density U.S. Hispanic markets.
Combining the assets of Entravision's owned and operated television and radio stations, Entravision's Local Digital Media brings together the most trusted brands in media offering visitors a truly "local" experience. Websites and mobile offerings have been launched in more than a dozen markets and include the latest news, traffic, weather and sports headlines. Entravision is Univision's largest affiliate group. Entravision is looking for an extraordinary ad sales professional who wants to join a dynamic team as the digital regional manager - mountain region.
• Maximize advertising revenue by selling to digital focused advertised agencies and clients direct
• Must be a sales hunter and aggressively manage new business development opportunities with key accounts and additional accounts. This includes seeking out and developing strategic relationships with decision makers and working directly with clients and their ad agencies to develop custom media programs to suit their specific needs.
• Manging a quota, setting goals and working with management and marketing to strategize on new business opportunities and creative approaches to RFPs
• Use established contact list and relationships in the digital space, especially in digital agencies to secure business
• Will work directly with EVP of region and GM's on high volume face to face calls
• Proactively communicate account and sales information to management and other team members through regular call reports
• Digital regional manager - mountain region will focus most of their time on developing the key/top accounts in the markets coming up with strategic ideas that meet the client's marketing objectives
You will also be constantly coming up with ways to educate/consult customers and providing tools/data/research/ideas to help advertisers market their producters
Send resume and cover letter to Tonya Meyer at Tmeyer@entravision.com or mail to 1907 Mile High Stadium West Circle, Denver, CO 80204, Attn: Tonya Meyer
Closing date: May 31, 2019
Salary: $85,000-$95,000 commensurate with experience.
Desired skills and experience
You will be an evangelist for and sell all of Entravision's Local Digital properties, including all the TV and radio digital assets and brands, mobile and a streaming music. In this role, you must be a team player and enjoy the thrill of finding new business opportunities. Must be a good communicator, honest and straightforward. In addition, you must meet the following criteria: New business sales professional with an entrepreneurial spirit who thrives in a team and goal-oriented environment.
• Digital advertising sales experience is required: prefer 5-plus years of digital sales experience with key agency contacts
• Proven track record and pipeline build out
• Contacts and relationshiops at key accounts/agencies/digital agencies
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Well developed presentation skills
• Must be detailed oriented and every proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
• Travel required
• BS/BA degree or equivalent training and experience