Application deadlines: Priority – Oct. 1 | Late – Feb. 1
- One official transcript of all college-level courses. (from each college attended) Expected GPA: 3.0 or above. Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A statement of academic interests and professional goals of no less than 250 words
- A current resume
- Two letters of reference from persons familiar with the student’s academic or professional work or potential for graduate study
- Applicants must also submit two writing samples or samples of professional work that reflect your years of experience
- International students are required to submit TOEFL scores
- International students are required to submit evidence of financial support
How to Apply
2. At the Application Information screen, you will choose Degree Seeking or Certificate.
- If choosing degree seeking, you will need to select Digital Content Strategy.
- If choosing certificate, you will need to select Data Interpretation and Communication or Social Media Strategy.