Note: If any deadline below falls on a weekend, the deadline is the Friday before the weekend. Rolling application process is used.
• First two weeks of fall semester: Completion of requirements for master’s and doctoral candidates without having to enroll fall semester
• 1-15: Advising: Progress toward degree and course recommendations, see graduate advisor or IMC program coordinator. Enrollment for spring semester (usually the week after fall break)
• 2: Late enrollment to spring semester
• 1-28: Schedule project presentation, thesis defense, comprehensive exam or dissertation defense
• 1: Early and international application deadline for fall semester admission
• 1: AFD (Application for degree) online deadline. (May grads only)
• 1-15: Advising: Progress toward degree and course recommendations, see graduate advisor or IMC program coordinator. Enrollment for summer and/or fall semesters (usually the week after spring break)
• 1: Last day for project/thesis/capstone/comprehensive exams/dissertation defenses
• Last day of classes: Project/thesis/dissertation filing deadline: Abstract, title page and acceptance pages due to Jammie Johnson, graduate advisor.
• 1: Application deadline for fall semester