Choose your degree
- MSJ: Thesis track, Lawrence campus
- MSJ: Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) - for working professionals, Edwards Campus
- MS/JD: Joint degree in journalism and law
- MSJ (online): Digital Content Strategy
• See a list of our courses
• Talk to an advisor — email email@example.com
• Talk to our career coordinator — email firstname.lastname@example.org
• View the J-School's diversity plan
• Read the student Honor Code
Get involved with student media
University Daily Kansan
The Kansan is a fertile learning ground for all students on the news and info or strategic communication track.
Work with real, paying clients as part of this student-run advertising, marketing and branding agency.
Students produce the station’s live newscasts and sports programs and cover breaking news and events.
Have a fun idea for TV? Media Crossroads could be for you. More than a dozen shows are produced by students.
Learn more and schedule a visit
Contact Himée Kamatuka
email@example.com | 785-864-7620
Join our team
The J-School is seeking exceptional candidates for three tenure-track positions at the assistant or associate professor level.